Charter Type (required):
Homosassa Fishing TripHomosassa ScallopingManatee Snorkel Trip
Preferred Charter Dates:
Credit Card Information (this is an SSL encrypted and secured site):
Card Type (required):
Card Number (required):
Street Address (required):
Address Line 2:
1. A $100 deposit is due to book the reservation. The balance is due on the day of the charter – cash or credit card.
2. Trips depart from Homosassa Riverside Resort, 5297 S Cherokee Way, Homosassa, FL 34448
3. All fishing licenses are included.
4. If prone to motion sickness we suggest you take motion sickness medicine the night before the trip and on the morning of the trip.
5. Bring suntan lotion, hat, rain gear, small to medium sized cooler for your beverages and snacks. Or use our cooler and ice on board. Please, no glass containers.
Note: Cancellation policy – All confirmed reservations require a deposit.
• If reservations are canceled 30 days or more prior to the trip, the deposit will be refunded.
• If reservations are canceled less than 30 days prior to the trip, the deposit will not be refunded.
• Trips canceled within 48 hours of departure or ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
• In case of severe weather, the customer and the captain will discuss either re-booking for another day or canceling the trip. In the event the trip is canceled, the deposit will be refunded.
Please check to verify that you understand and agree to our terms*