1. A $100 deposit is due to book the reservation. The balance is due on the day of charter – cash or credit card.
2. Trips depart from Homosassa Riverside Resort, 5297 S Cherokee Way, Homosassa, FL 34448
3. All fishing licenses are included.
4. If prone to motion sickness we suggest you take motion sickness medicine night before trip and on morning of trip.
5. Bring suntan lotion, hat, rain gear, small to medium sized cooler for your beverages and snacks. Or use our cooler and ice on board. Please no glass containers.
Note: Cancellation policy – All confirmed reservations require a deposit.
• If reservations are cancelled 30 days or more prior to the trip, the deposit will be refunded.
• If reservations are cancelled less than 30 days prior to the trip, the deposit will not be refunded.
• Trips cancelled within 48 hours of departure or ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
• In case of severe weather, the customer and the captain will discuss either re-booking for another day or canceling the trip. In the event the trip is cancelled, the deposit will be refunded.